If you've forgotten your password, you can use the Forgot Password link on the login page to reset it.
- On the login page, click Forgot Password. Within a few minutes you should receive an email. (Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive this email within 10 minutes).
- Click on the link in the email you receive or copy and paste the URL into your browser's address bar.
- Copy the Confirmation Code from the email into the Confirmation Code field on the Password Reset screen.
- Type in a new password. Generally, passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain a lower case letter, an upper case letter, a number and a symbol.
- Type in your password again to confirm and click Submit.
When your password is accepted, you will be instructed to log in with your new password.