CKEditor is a third-party tool used to implement WYSIWYG editor controls into the LMS for features such as creating and editing site messages. In general, CKEditor works best with Internet Explorer 10+ or Google Chrome. When using Internet Explorer 8 or 9, make sure compatibility mode is enabled in the browser bar.
Articles in this section
- How can I provide the information Support needs?
- Resetting Your Password
- What Elements of the LMS Can Be Customized?
- How many courses can I have on my LMS?
- How do I approve or delete a user comment?
- Can I duplicate an entire course?
- Does the LMS support video streaming?
- Can I translate the LMS into other languages?
- What happens to a user's status if I mark a course 'inactive' in the LMS?
- Why can't I delete a Course, Group, or User from the LMS?