How do I use the Users Report?
The Users report summarizes each learner's activity at the course set level. Unlike the Courses report, it does not include score or session information for individual courses. Recall that Course Sets are like a syllabus. So you may use this report to track user status again syllabi.
The default is to run this report against all users and all Course Sets for all time. However, you can narrow the focus of this report by choosing to run it against just a few groups or even just one group of learners. You can choose to have it list only Course Sets which are Complete or Incomplete or specify only Active or Inactive learners. You can also specify a date range for this report.
How do I run a Users Report?
- To run a Users report follow the instructions below:
- From the Administrative side of the LMS navigate to the "Reports" tab in the main navigation header.
- Then, select the "Users" tab from the side navigation menu.
- When you're on the Users tab you'll see various tabs with an arrow to the left of the tab title. To select fields you'd like to include in the report, click on the arrow for each tab and check the box next to each field you'd like to include. All fields without a check mark will not be included in the report. See the example below.
- Once you've selected all the fields you'd like to include in your Courses Report, select the "Generate Report" button.
- See below for a sample output of the Course Report below.