All reports can be exported for use outside of the Learning Management System by using the "Export to Excel" feature.
To download a report follow these instructions:
- After logging into the Administrative side of the LMS, navigate to the "Reports" tab in the main navigation header.
- From the "Reporting" tab select the type of report you'd like to run by selecting from the side navigation menu. Your options will be: "Users," "Courses," "Classroom Enrollment," "Course Survey," "Satisfaction Survey," and if you have e-commerce enabled "Purchase History."
- Next, select the fields from each tab that you'd like to run the report on.
- Select the button "Generate Report."
- Once the report has been generated, select the "Export to Excel" button in the top right of the report. See the image below.