How do I use the Courses Report?
The Courses report provides granular user progress details at the course level. It includes a row for each course assigned to a learner, showing the name of the group the learner is in, the name of the course set the course is in, the status of the course, the completion date (if completed), the score (if there was an assessment and the learner has taken it), and the amount of time the learner has spent on the course so far.
The default is to run this report against all users, all courses, and all dates, however, there are some filtering options to narrow the focus of this report. You can run this report for just a few groups or even just one group of learners. You can narrow this report to a specific course set, or even a specific course in a Course Set. You can also specify that the report should be run only courses that are Complete or Incomplete, or for users who are Active or Inactive. For example, you may run this report only for Active users who have completed a particular course in a particular Course Set. You can also specify a date range for this report. For example, you may opt to run this report only for activity in the past month.
How do I run a Courses Report?
To run a Courses report follow the instructions below:
- From the Administrative side of the LMS navigate to the "Reports" tab in the main navigation header.
- Then, select the "Courses" tab from the side navigation menu.
- When you're on the courses tab you'll see various filters that you can use to create your report. Select the groups, course sets and/or courses you'd like to include in the report. You can also select the fields you would like to include in the report. All fields without a check mark will not be included in the report. See the example below.
- Once you've selected all the fields you'd like to include in your Courses Report, select the "Generate Report" button.
- See below for a sample output of the Course Report below.