How do I use the Classroom Enrollment Report?
This Classroom Enrollment report lists users who have registered for in-person training, their email addresses, the dates and time of that training, and learner status.
The default is to run this report against all users and all courses across all time. Like other reports, the output of this report can be narrowed. You can run it against only a few groups or a single group of learners, limit it to only one course set or course in that set, or specify a date range.
How do I run a Classroom Enrollment Report?
To run a Classroom Enrollment report follow the instructions below:
- From the Administrative side of the LMS navigate to the "Reports" tab in the main navigation header.
- Then, select the "Classroom Enrollment" tab from the side navigation menu.
- When you're on the Classroom Enrollment tab you'll see various tabs with an arrow to the left of the tab title. To select fields you'd like to include in the report, click on the arrow for each tab and check the box next to each field you'd like to include. All fields without a check mark will not be included in the report. See the example below.
- Once you've selected all the fields you'd like to include in your Classroom Enrollment report, select the "Generate Report" button.
- See below for a sample output of the Classroom Enrollment Report below.