How do I use the Satisfaction Survey Report?
The Satisfaction Survey report shows you the survey feedback you have received from your learners who have recently logged into the Learning Management System. The purpose of the survey is to measure learner satisfaction in regards to their satisfaction of the LMS (i.e. how intuitive it is to find assigned training). The report shows the learner's name who gave the feedback, the title of Satisfaction survey used, the date the survey was completed, the question, and the answer.
The only tab available for the Satisfaction Survey report is the "Date Range" tab, where you will be able to select a custom date range. If you do not input a date, the report will run against all time and will include all Satisfaction Survey responses.
How do I run a Satisfaction Survey Report?
To run a Course Survey Report report follow the instructions below:
- From the Administrative side of the LMS navigate to the "Reports" tab in the main navigation header.
- Then, select the "Satisfaction Survey" tab from the side navigation menu.
- When you're on the Satisfaction survey tab you'll see a "Date Range" tab. Select a custom date, or leave it blank to run against all time. See the example below.
- Once you've selected all the fields you'd like to include in your Satisfaction Survey report, select the "Generate Report" button.
- See below for a sample output of the Satisfaction Survey Report below.