How do I use the Purchase History Report?
*The Purchase History report is for e-commerce enabled Learning Management Systems only.*It shows you the purchase information associated with each course purchase made through the Learner side of your LMS, such as: the order ID, the payment provider ID, the name of the learner, the courses purchased in the order, the item type, the total payment for the purchase, the billing date, and etc.
The default is to run this report against all users and all purchased courses across all time. The output of this report can be narrowed by running it against only a few groups or a single group of learners, by limiting it to only one course set or course in that set, by the order action (i.e. purchased, created, cancelled, and modified expiration), or by specifying a date range.
How do I run a Purchase History Report?
To run a Purchase History report follow the instructions below:
- From the Administrative side of the LMS navigate to the "Reports" tab in the main navigation header.
- Then, select the "Purchase History" tab from the side navigation menu.
- When you're on the Purchase History tab you'll see various tabs with an arrow to the left of the tab title. To select fields you'd like to include in the report, click on the arrow for each tab and check the box next to each field you'd like to include. All fields without a check mark will not be included in the report. See the example below.
- Once you've selected all the fields you'd like to include in your Purchase History report, select the "Generate Report" button.
- See below for a sample output of the Purchase History report below.