If you'd like to view an individual learner's transcript you can do so through the Administrative side of the Learning Management System. If you're a Super Administrator, you'll be able to view any learner transcript from within the LMS. If you're a Group Administrator, you'll be able to view learner transcripts within your group, but not from within the entire LMS.
To view a learner's transcript follow these steps:
- From the Administrative side of the LMS navigate to the "Users" tab in the main navigation header.
- Then, select the "Manage Users" tab from the side navigation menu.
- Enter the user information of the user you'd like to change the access level for then select the "Search" button in the bottom right corner.
- You will be redirected to a user search results page. Once you're on this page, select the "Transcript" button for the user in question.
- You will be redirected to the user's transcript. To see each course set the user is enrolled in, select the "+" button next to the name of the course set to expand and view. The image below shows a preview of how this should look.