Do you have a certain course that you'd like your learners to see front and center when they log in to the Learning Management System? With Knowledge Anywhere's LMS, featuring a course is simple. Follow the instructions below to learn how.
- From the Administrative side of the LMS, navigate to the "Content" tab in the main navigation header.
- Then, select the "Courses" tab.
- Once you're in the "Courses" tab you will see a library of courses within your LMS displayed. To feature a course, you'll need to select the "Edit" button next to the name of the course. Tip: If you have a large library of courses, you can use the filter table with the search bar to find the course you'd like to feature faster.
- After you select "Edit" next to the name of the course you'd like to feature, you will be redirected to a page where you can edit the course information. On this page, you'll want to click on the blank field next to the prompt "Featured On." A calendar will pop up where you can select the day that you'd like the course to be featured on. Once you've selected a day, select the "Save" button.
- Your featured course will appear as shown in the image below on the Learner side of the LMS.