Introduction to Analytics
How do we use the new Analytics Reports?
- There are several new features when it comes to displaying a report on the Analytics tab of the LMS. In addition to being able to schedule reports, the Admins can also view a graph displaying a list of up to ten courses which shows Admins (Super and Group) the top courses based on course activity.
- The green bars represent completions, and the yellow bars represent incompletions. The Admin can get further information by clicking on the bars within the graph. This will populate a list showing the users that make up the date in this graph. The list populates beneath the graph and gives the Admin a quick reference regarding completions/in-completions.
- There is also a dot at the end of each bar graph. If the Admin clicks on the red dot, it will populate a list beneath the graph that will show both complete and incompletes for this course. This report can be shared and saved. It can also be exported in PDF, Word, Excel or CSV format.
- Additionally, utilizing the blue toolbar, the Admin can also select different courses to be displayed in the graph as well as a certain date range and can show both active and inactive course.
- They can also access Daily Logins Report. This will show the Admin the number of logins per day per user. The Admin can share this report, if needed. It can also now be exported to PDF, Excel, Word, or CSV format. The Admin can edit the date range to get desired data.